With PixelPlanet PdfPrinter, you can create PDF documents from any printable application. The printer is part of the PdfGrabber software, but can also be purchased and installed by itself. PixelPlanet PdfPrinter makes it possible to create PDF documents from any Windows application via a printer driver. In your application, simply call up the print command and select 'PixelPlanet PdfPrinter 6' as the printer.
* Windows 7, 8 Windows 10 support
* 32-bit 64-bit Windows support
* Office support (bookmarks, tables of contents etc.)
* Microsoft Office integration (MS Office 2000 and above)
* Visio support
* Microsoft Publisher support
* Hyperlinks are automatically converted into PDF links
* PDF/A compatibility (for archiving purposes)
* PDF/X compatibility (pre-press)
* Creation of PDF documents from any application via a printer driver
The following minimum requirements must be met in order to use the PixelPlanet PdfPrinter software:
Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8 or 10
Pentium 266 MHz or equivalent processor (recommended: Pentium III)
128 MB RAM (recommended: 256 MB)
20 MB free hard disk space
PixelPlanet PdfPrinter 7 is a free trial software application from the Printer subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in German, English, French and it was last updated on 2014-05-15. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Windows 8.
PixelPlanet PdfPrinter 7 (version 7.00.0350.10) has a file size of 12.99 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 306 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.